Thursday, January 8, 2009

Wandering blog after blog after blah blah blah

Well, I've been wandering around lately, haven't been very creative. Made a couple of LO's, the first one for Paislee Press Challenge (sorta pleased) and the next one I have redone more times than I care to think about. Still not entirely sure about it, probably will redo again. If you could click on the links for the penscrappers contest and vote for me, I would greatly appreciate it. Maybe I will create some papers, since I'm having trouble with LO's. Have a great week!




Credits
Paislee Press Template Freebie Challenge
Paper - Dumpty
Scroll Border - Julie Mead
Overlay, staple, buttons, wordart - me




Credits
Dotted paper, altered - TaylorMade

Stitching, altered - TaylorMade

Fiber element, altered - Imagine by Fran

Heart, altered - Merepoule

Grunge, staples, overlay, papers, wordart - me



No comments: