Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Scrappin and working on a mega kit

I'm working on a mega kit. It is called Breathless. The primary reason it's getting so big and I keep adding things to it is....both of my daughters will be giving me 2 new grandchildren at the end of August and I need to be ready. I will be taking alot of photos and I need to concentrate on that and of course, the babies. I will be finding out the sexes of the babies the 10th and the 19th. But I just couldn't wait, I have a feeling it will be one of each. Anyway, this mega kit incorporates 5 colors, so whatever I or you need, it will be there. This kit will be very versatile, not all elements are just for babies. I will have it done, tweaked and ready for the store in the next couple of weeks. I just keep adding to it and I have to make a weekend trip to Cincinnati, I have a date with an ultrasound. In the meantime, I scrapped a couple of pages from it for a sneek peek. I hope you like what you see so far, have a great day !



2 comments:

Mumure said...

So cute pages!!!My sister will have a boy,Tom :)

plaw22 said...

This looks like it is going to be a fun kit with the alphabet...I can't wait for it to come out.