Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year

I visited Elina's blog and it inspired me to create a new page, actually stayed up late and created 3 new pages (can be seen in my gallery @ Oscraps), I'm only posting the one here. I can't believe another year has gone by....Bailey had his seventh birthday on the 29th. He is such a wonderful addition to this world. He is not your typical little boy, he is so sweet and thoughtful, such a joy. Anyway, I hope the new year brings happiness and joy to all. Happy New Year..



Credits

TaylorMade November Rain and Fading Emotions III

4 comments:

cassiopée... said...

Great layout!!!!
Happy New Year!!

Sanctified Spaces said...

Wow this is so cool

TaylorMade Designs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TaylorMade Designs said...

hey girl... would you mind sending me an email regarding your question? :) taylormade8330@yahoo.com