Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Blog Header

Well, it's 1:16 am here and I should be in bed, however, I wanted to finish my new blog design. I first want to give a great big huge enormous digital hug to Amanda Taylor of TaylorMade Designs. She allowed me to use her materials to create it. I love this photo of Bailey and it is enhanced by her materials. When I finished reading her email, I jumped up, ran to my "other half" and the first thing out of my mouth was....not only is she talented, she is so sweet. He of course thought I "jumped over the edge" so I explained from the beginning. Of course, him being a man, well a typical man, shared my enthusiasm with a "that's nice". I started with a No, that's wonderful!!! Then proceeded back to the computer to get started. I couldn't just stop @ my header, I had to do something nice for Amanda. With that being said, please click on the icon to the left and go BUY all her stuff. I mean it, you won't be sorry. If you are a little strapped for cash, go sign up for her newsletter and you can save on your first purchase. How cool is that? I'm still hyped up about this...I think I will scrap a page before bed. BTW just for the record, the preceding program for TaylorMade Designs was brought to you tonight without commercial interuptions by me. Have a great night....day! Thanks Amanda!

1 comment:

TaylorMade Designs said...

GIRL! you are TOO much! i am absolutely speechless! well... not really, actually, i have a LOT to say! hahaha. first and foremost your blog header looks AMAZING! BEAUTIFUL job on that! 2nd, um, your post... WOW! do i feel like 10 feet tall or WHAT? seriously, that is the nicest thing i've ever read. i'm totally gleaming (and feeling a little emotional). THANK you! and of course 3rd, the way you credited my deisgns, on a blinkie that is linked to my shop. shut-UP! you've GOT to be kidding me! that was just over the top. above and beyond and i can't thank you enough. ok... maybe i should have put all of this in an email... didn't realize it would be a novel... sorry. hahaah. but really and truly, thank you so much. you have absolutely made my day!!! -amanda