Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year, New LO, New Friend

Let me start out by saying check out my TaylorMade blinkie to the left, click on it and go to her store. She is fabulous! I made some LO's with a couple of Vinnie Pearce's kits....New Years and Wishes and Dreams. I'm loving my new year's one. Such fun. I also made a christmas one with TaylorMade Shine On, such a tallent. Looking forward to capturing new memories this year, not too many or I will leave a permanent imprint on my office chair! This year is gonna be great! And I hope it is for all....






Credits

Vinnie Pearce - New Years Elements

WordArt, Frame - Me


-------------------------------------------------------------




Credits

Vinnie Pearce Collab - Wishes and Dreams




--------------------------------------------------------------







Credits


TaylorMade Designs - Shine On





-------------------------------------------------------------------




No comments: