Sunday, January 4, 2009

Really enjoying Wishes and Dreams- Vinnie Pearce

I'm pleased. This was kinda easy to do, I just went through the entire collab and threw all I really liked into CS4. Then I went to arranging it. Was finding so much I liked, thought it would be too busy, however I feel I pulled it off. I had fun, I hate doing a page for 4 hours and then the next day deciding "you know I really don't like that". It happens, I find I spend alot of time "revamping" pages. When I was doing the book for my daughter, there were 51 pages and out of those I redid 20 LO's. What's really strange, I redid about 5 of those more than 3 x each. I find if I am truly happy with the way one turns out, I know it immediately.


Credits

Vinnie Pearce & Kitty Designs Collab - Wishes and Dreams

No comments: