Saturday, March 14, 2009

Finally, Finally and Finally...the end is near

Well, here I am, I have a few new LO's and some news...pixels are done and ready for sale, actually they have been for about a week now. I hate that it has taken this long, I'm a little concerned about one thing, my wordart. I've had it made for a couple of weeks and I did my rounds of the blogs I peruse and it seems TaylorMade had the same idea. I absolutely hate this, so Amanda I am truly sorry, I would never take your ideas for my own. I just looked through some LO's and some photos of Bailey and all those things I said are things I felt or saw in him. So again, I'm sorry. Now on to other matters....my things will be for sale tomorrow, so check back and I will have a post....+ freebies ! Here are three new LO's from my kits and another one that coordinates with a kit I'm currently working on called Somnium (dream). Again, remember freebies tomorrow !!!


Got Blues Kit & Got Blues QP



Happy Life Mini-kit



Got Blues QP


and last but not least

Somnium QP


1 comment:

Mumure said...

LOVE the got blues,absolutely gorgeous!!!Wonderful layouts :))