Sunday, March 15, 2009

Freebies

Things are open and if there are any problems, please contact me dioate@hotmail.com. Now on to the freebies. I have a follow-up of moments with another white space LO (QP). I also had some left over papers from both kits (Expressions and Got Blues) so I'm giving them away. They didn't make the cut, however they aren't bad either. Anyway.....3 freebies for you today. I'm sorry if it feels inconvenient downloading them from my store instead of 4shared. However, if you are patient, it is faster and easier after you initially sign up. Also, working on getting the phone number taken off sign in. I don't need this, just make something up. I would love any feedback you might have on the shop, kits, freebies, etc. So without boring you further...

Welcome to my Store


Now for the Freebies

Mine




Freebie for you

Now the papers




You can download all my freebies here

Enjoy and have a great day! Thank you for you continued support and thoughtfulness.

2 comments:

Mumure said...

I'm now downloading your gorgeous freebies :))
Thank you so much :))

Anonymous said...

I think your work is awesome. I am looking forward to even more. I purchased Somnium 2 today and totally love it.
TU